B-QM survival water-drinking filter straw, the world’s top Mini(Pen-size), Lightweight and Mobile(Easy to carry), is the safest self-rescue survival drinking tool for outdoor use. Can purify the river water, rainwater, lake water and other water kinds from nature into direct drinking water!!!
1. Special Features: Four-stage filtration system! Water Filter contains no chemicals, no batteries and no moving parts to wear out.
2. Rapidly Quench Your Thirst: It features a high flow rate
3. Convenient in Use: Insert it into water and drink directly!
4. Safest: thoroughly remove bacteria and virus, can eliminate 99.99%
5. Size: 9 x 1 x 1 inches (about)
1. Absorb water with mouth, absorb water out or spin dry after use, replace the lid
2. Life Spam: can purify up to 1000 liters of water, after reach to its life end, the straw will be blocked
① Please spit out the first absorb-in water
②Please don’t collect saline water or chemically polluted water
③Not put it in microwave
④For longer life span, please try to select the water with less inclusion
1 x Filter Straw
- SURVIVAL DRINKING FILTER STRAW: The Survival-Straw design is ideal for purifying water from outdoor like river, streams, lakes, ponds, valley, and other contaminated sources. A must for every outdoor travellers!!! It may save your life and refresh you back in many unexpencted conditions!!!
- GIVE YOU A BITE OF LIFE-RESCUE WATER: Do not belittle such a small gear, it may save you back to life in various harsh conditions! Even for those long-term travel, this tool can help you go further and possible to complete the whole journey. Small but significant!
- THROUGHLY PURIFY: Filters up to 1000 liters of contaminated water without iodine, chlorine, or other chemicals; does not require batteries and has no moving parts. Unlike many similar filters on the market today, Our Rescue Straw can removes a minimum 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria and 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites, filtering to an amazing 0.2 microns.
- APPLICATION: Perfect for outdoor travelling, sports, fitness, emergency, rescue, outdoor exploration, combat, mining, picnic, backpacking, hunting, couting, and emergency preparedness, etc