Axmda water filter
It perfect for everything from camping, hiking, travel and so on. It provides clean and safe drinking water when you are outdoor or survival situation. It’s friendly to environment, and can replace up to 2000 disposable water bottles. This emergency filtration has also approved the highest testing level for filtration.
After filtering up to 264 gallons water, 0.03 hollow fiber membrane and the activated carbon fiber should be replaced. In order to prolong the filters’ life, you should open the filter to clean to prevent clogging(Manual provide detail description).While the water flow is obviously smaller than before, you would better replace it.
A mini survival kit into this straw. The top and bottom of this filter are detachable.
0.03 Microns–remove 99.9999% bateria…also can remove lead and some heavy metal–unqiue features.
Emergency survival kit
SGS report–safe, authority
Filtration Level: 0.03 Microns
Weight: 3.5 Ounces/100 grams
Size: 7.2 x 1.2 inches
Capacity: 264 Gallons
16-oz squeeze pouch
a longer hose
- Axmda filter is the only one straw purifier which can reduce the Cadmium, Lead and Mercury, other brands can not prove their filter have the same feature above.Ideal for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and international travel and emergency preparedness
- 3 SATGE FILTRATION– Removes minimum 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites, 0.03 microns hollow fiber ultrafiltration membrane and mesh cotton pre-filter.
- SAFETY CERTIFICATION–The water purifier camping has been tested by SGS that up to the sanitary standard for hygienic safety and function evaluation on treatment devices of drinking water.
- REPLACEMENT STRUCTURE–The hollow fiber membrane and the carbon fiber can be replaced when fiter up to 264 gallons. In order to prelong the usage time, you can open the filter, and dust the filter to keep it clean and prevent clogging.(our manual provides detail description)
- FILTRATION CAPACITY & ENVIRONMENT–Filter rated up to 1000 liters(264 gallon) of contaminated water without iodine, chlorine, or other chemicals.includes reusable squeeze pouch, drinking straw